The applicant selected for this position will be tasked with liaising with the Zameen Tech department for developing and improving the company’s system/processes, assigning targets to the team aligned with the brand’s tactical and strategic goals/seeing to their fulfillment, coordinating with the Business intelligence (BI) team for automating and preparing regularly-timed reports (for managerial appraisal), overseeing the company’s day-to-day operations/ensuring their compliance with the organizational SOPs.
Education: Bachelors/Master in IT or Business Administration
Experience: 4-5 years in the service industry/ IT
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships, both internally and externally.
- People management experience and team leadership.
- A track record of analytical thinking.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- End to end process management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment.
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Energetic and enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines.
- Has the ability to thrive in a challenging environment where priorities often change.
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience.
- Flexibility to manage a business that can operate 24/7/365
- A desire to continually learn, improve and go the extra mile
- An attitude of accountability and excellence.