The 3D Visualizer’s main responsibilities are to make the best possible 3D models with the highest possible level of detail within the timelines assigned to him/her and to do the renderings with creative input involved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- - Modelling of the project in the highest possible level of details.
- - Modelling of a project from just the reference renders keeping the proportions and dimensions as close possible.
- - Coordination with the Associate Animator in case of deliverables and troubleshooting.
- - Should be creative enough to do renderings according to international market standards.
- - Pro level knowledge of Architectural drawings and model making in wider range of softwares, preferably 3Ds Max.
- - Should be flexible enough to stay updated with new software and rendering engines.
- - Should be creative enough to analyze dimensions and proportions of a project from just a picture/render/still image provided by the developer.
- - Minimum 3-4 years of experience in architectural modelling/rendering.
- - Good knowledge of 3D package.
- - Certification in 3D renderings/3D Modelling (Optional)
- - Demonstrable portfolio of excellent 3D work in the field of architecture and product design.
- - Good creative thinking and creative visualization skills.
- - Background in architecture is preferred but not compulsory.
- - 3Ds Max, Maya, Lumion, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Corona, Vray, Photoshop
- - Critical thinking and problem solving.