The main responsibilities for this role are to make the best possible 3D models with the highest possible level of detail within the timelines assigned to him/her and to do the renderings with creative input involved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To visualize the architectural design, both exterior and interior.
- Work closely with the architectural and 3D design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this to a graphic representation.
- This may involve reproducing the architect's concept into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums. Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages. 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Pro level knowledge of Architectural drawings and model making in wider range of software, preferably 3Ds Max.
- Should be flexible enough to stay updated with new software and rendering engines.
- Should be creative enough to analyze dimensions and proportions of a project from just a picture/render/still image provided by the developer.
- - Minimum 5-7 years of experience in architectural modelling/rendering.
- - Good knowledge of 3D package.
- - Certification in 3D renderings/3D Modelling (Optional)
- - Demonstrable portfolio of excellent 3D work in the field of architecture and product design.
- - Good creative thinking and creative visualization skills.
- - Background in architecture is preferred but not compulsory.
- - 3Ds Max, Maya, Lumion, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Corona, Vray, Photoshop
- Critical thinking and problem solving.