- To ensure the smooth working of recovery unit and meet day to day set targets of the Unit.
- To assign the calls and recovery target to team on regular basis.
- To handle the clients through other channels or meeting with client if failing to deposit their installments and not recovered through executives.
- To report all such cases to Head recovery where buyer fails to submit the payment for decision of cancellation of unit as policy.
- To align with CPML finance team about the verification of payments and deal with the audit team on need basis.
- To suggest and develop policies regarding the recovery according the situation and scenarios.
- Any other task assigned by HOD.
Qualification & Experience
- Masters in business management/administration
- 4-5 years’ experience in overseeing the recovery activities being performed by recovery officers.