As a GIS Data Analyst, this job is entitled for preparation of geospatial data using GIS software and methodologies. This job is entitled for defining and maintaining the standards for the geospatial data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Geo-referencing of raster maps
- Vector data preparation
- Geocoding of Vector data
- Quality check for data standards of Company
- Raster maps quality enhancement
SKILLS & Abilities
- ARC GIS
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Satellite Imagery reading
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in GIS and Remote Sensing or equivalent education
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Principles and Practices of Geographic Information System at leading edge.
- Very strong grip on data conversation, Management and data manipulation procedures for GIS.
- Ability to Communicate, establish and maintain effective working relationships, with other employees, officials, and general public.
- Ability to apply good work habits such as punctuality, reliability, preciseness and dependability in order to effectively complete assigned tasks and contribute to the smooth operation of the department and division.